Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No deposit is payable, however credit card details are required at the time of booking to secure your event. No event will be accepted without credit card details.
Payment for the bowls component is required on, or prior to, event date. All credit cards (excluding Diners) are accepted however Amex does incur a 3% surcharge.
Payment is required for minimum numbers as quoted
- 7 days prior to event in off peak season (Jan-October)
- 14 days prior to event in peak season (November/December)
Rock n Bowl reserves the right to deduct any outstanding charges from the credit card (as supplied).
All Bookings will incur a 100% cancellation fee if cancelled within 7 days prior to event. in off peak season and 14 days in peak season (November/December). The cancellation fee will apply to both the bowls component and any pre-ordered catering. This fee is non-refundable and there will be no exceptions to the rule.
We understand that numbers can change and we do try to be as flexible as possible. However, as Rock n Bowl must cover staffing and setup costs, decreases to your numbers will only be accepted 7 days prior to event date in off season (January -October) and 14 days in November/December. Increases to your numbers are possible as long as we can accommodate additional bowlers on the greens.
Conduct & Behaviour:
As per club regulations, any persons using the premises including the bowling greens, must abide by club regulations, specifically in regards to behaviour and intoxication. If unable to bowl, due to intoxication, payment will be taken in full.
Where possible bookings may be held ‘tentatively’ for a period of 48 hours, however any ‘confirmed’ bookings will take priority over any tentative bookings. Tentative bookings not confirmed with a credit card number within the 48 hour period may be forfeited at the discretion of Rock n Bowl.
Each Rock n Bowl session includes tuition, equipment, green fees, games officer(s) and trophies with the session usually taking around 2 hours to complete. All food and beverage costs are additional to Rock n Bowl charges and are payable to the venue.
When you sign up for an Rock n Bowl event you will be automatically added to our newsletter, so you can receive special offers. You may opt out of the newsletter at any time.
All catering for Manly Bowling Club must be ordered via Rock n Bowl. Any food changes or cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to event in off peak period (January to October) or 14 days in peak period (November/December), otherwise full charges will apply.
As Rock n Bowl is an outdoor event company some events can be affected by wet weather. For larger groups we may be able to offer an alternative option upon request at Manly ONLY (TeamWorks Trivia) which must be requested at least 1 week prior to confirm availabiliy. With regard to rain the rules are as follows:
- If sprinkling or lightly raining, in most instances the event will still proceed (we have umbrellas and we provide ponchos free of charge)
- If it is raining heavily at the time of your event, Rock n Bowl will postpone the event to an alternative time/date* .If pre-paid the event can be redeemed up to 6 months from the original event date . All corporate groups will be charged in full and issued a credit note which can be redeemed withing 6 months from the original event date.
- or as a last resort, cancel* the bowls component of your SOCIAL event (at the discretion of Rock n Bowl). Note that even if the bowls component is cancelled due to rain, all pre-ordered catering must be either consumed and/or paid for on the day of event.All corporate clients will be charged in full and issued a credit note valid for 6 months.
*It should be noted that the decision to postpone or cancel an event MUST be made by Rock n Bowl (not the client).
Rock n Bowl staff will endeavour to contact all clients prior to rain-affected events to discuss alternatives however please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any concerns.
Thank you for choosing to bowl with us, we look forward to ensuring your event is the best fun you can have on two feet!