Why Rock n Bowl?1
Corporate (all work-funded functions)
Peak (Nov/Dec) @ Manly $27pp
Off Peak (Jan-Oct) @ Manly $25pp
Peak (Nov/Dec) @ Manly $22pp
Off Peak (Jan-Oct) @ Manly $20pp
So come on down and join in the laughter and the fun with Brucie and his professional team of games officers.
About Rock n Bowl
One of Australia’s FUNNEST group events! Bowls brings people together with laughter, fun and competition in a relaxed atmosphere.
Rock n Bowl is the the brainchild of Bruce Malouf – who has has spent twenty years developing and mastering the concept of barefoot bowls. Also known as the “Minister for Fun” , Brucie has been entertaining the crowds on the greens for years and still abounds with the same enthusiasm that made him a Rugby Union Wallaby some 20 odd years ago.
Rock n Bowl has proven consistently over the years that it holds the secret to de-stress people from all walks of life.
Perfect for the corporate arena, Rock n Bowl is a market leader in the field of Corporate Bonding and Team Building. Our unique round-robin competition brings people together, whether they have worked together for a long time or never even met before.
The Rock n Bowl Experience is not just a standard lawn bowl session, we differentiate ourselves by offering you a full service event. We help you organise every aspect of your event including liaising with caterers and booking conferencing facilities*.
The Rock n Bowl Experience Includes
- All equipment required
- Comprehensive tutoring on how to bowl
- Fully organised round-robin including finals where everybody takes part
- Games Officers to run and score your competition
- Trophies, that will be presented at the end of competition by your Games Officers
- Outdoor heating and flood lighting.
- Outdoor music.
*Catering and room hire are not included in a standard Rock n Bowl package priceRead more
- Rock n Bowl is the brainchild of former wallaby “Minister for fun” Bruce Malouf. Bruce has been entertaining the crowds on the greens for years and still abounds with the same enthusiasm that made him a rugby union Wallaby some.